• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Added Commerce Section Rules?

Cool, I will add the bump rule in a minute and contact all the Mod's about enforcing it, and implement the post minimum in the next day or two.

Ok, Just added the 10 post minimum. Tested it and it is working! It does not immediately give you access when you hit 10 posts however, it updates the system every 30 minutes so at the max you will have to wait 30 min to get access to the exchange area.

You should post this somewhere everyone can see it. I've been a member about a month, scored a pair of gascan's Si already. I logged in
And couldn't see the exchange forums. I thought something was wrong with my account I logged in and out three times then before I found this thread. ( sorry if it is somewhere I just couldn't find it)

You should post this somewhere everyone can see it. I've been a member about a month, scored a pair of gascan's Si already. I logged in
And couldn't see the exchange forums. I thought something was wrong with my account I logged in and out three times then before I found this thread. ( sorry if it is somewhere I just couldn't find it)

I was trying to figure out why the exchanges were now hidden, then saw some very small text above the empty board. I'd make that text bigger or put it in a more obvious location.

It also says " You must register and have at least 10 posts to view this area." in every exchange are description. However I will work on making a more visible message somewhere alerting people to this. Thanks for the heads up

Back