• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Added Ruby....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

To my Devils Brigade Antix:

03a7771a.jpg

5463558b.jpg

While i think it looks great and was considering doing something similar to my Fonsecas, i think the color of the lenses detract from the arms, which IMO should be the focus of these frames.

Well, I´m not too enthusiatic about those. Think the ruby looks more like fire in this case...and for me the beautiful frame works better with a more subtle lens...

I think they look real good- I prefer the RED Ruby which is to me what ruby should be not with purple in middle....I actually hunt for what people are calling Fire Ruby- and i dont like Fire at all...to me the deep red is nothing like orange/yellow fire...they look great

After accepting your input and re evaluating the glasses, I am agreeing with you guys and going to remove the ruby lens. I am now going to sell them and get black iridium or slate iridium for them, rather than the ruby. Anyone interested in the ruby lenses, let me know.

$50.00 shipped. They cost me 60 with tax.

Back