• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Added Shelf

aaron.schies

Oakley Expert
Headed to lowes and bought a custom cut plexi glass sheet to add the missing tier. Heres my current collection of frames minus a few lifestyle ones that are on another shelf in my room.

7B2717D3-CDED-4B6A-8E31-301B74C00338.jpeg
A8961F89-B927-41AE-A76F-F79F05F7F089.jpeg

Nice collection! I have a countertop too

Have one made - clear plexi. They'll even drill the holes for you if you measure. I did that for my smaller case.

Where did you get yours made? My door and left side has some deep scratches, were there when I bought it. Is the side easy to remove? If you know. Sorry not trying to hijack a thread.

Nice collection! I have a countertop too

Where did you get yours made? My door and left side has some deep scratches, were there when I bought it. Is the side easy to remove? If you know. Sorry not trying to hijack a thread.

I don't think you'll get shot for the hijack, r3. I had mine made at Kreamer Brothers Glass in Camp Hill PA. took the busted one in and had them make a new one. Even drilled the holes for me (cause I can F-up a bowl of cereal and didn't want to do it myself). This was a while ago, but they're still in business!

Back