• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Addiction To Radarlocks

djhyper66

I should Work at Oakley
Southern Cali
9F0E65F3-8ABC-4637-B437-CF19F85DAF67-8209-0000031E2C8C96AC.jpg

CE5BF641-5BA2-4331-9038-464539E220A5-8209-0000031E26F30B58.jpg

My recent radarlock picks up, collection grown from 1-2-3-4 pairs in a few weeks.
I think I only need one more pair, I need get a pair with Photochromaic lens, hoping to get a last pair in a month or so.

Just got the infrared with photochromatic lenses a few weeks ago. Love them.

The glacier blue is my next on the list item - or perhaps some custom setup when that arrives in Europe.

Are the EDGE version compatible with the normal Radarlock? If that is so I hate myself as I had the opportunity to buy several edges with a huge discount.

What I meant was if the Radarlock EDGE frame is the same frame as the standard Radarlock. I had been told that Radarlock Edge is a more narrow womenspecific version of the standard Radarlock

What I meant was if the Radarlock EDGE frame is the same frame as the standard Radarlock. I had been told that Radarlock Edge is a more narrow womenspecific version of the standard Radarlock

i was told by a dealer that the lenses are swappable. AFAIK the regular radar edge also just used a straight stem radar frame, although it was advertised as a "women specific narrow fit". so hmm.

if you are still able to grab radarlock edge lenses, please PM me as i want one too...

Back