• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Additions to the small herd.

Bunnykiller

Oakley Beginner
1622696556060.png

Just picket these up.

Polarized Half Jacket C/W case. Mint. Funky looking Icons (To me, anyway. Look like the aluminum Oakley display cases.)

Scars with gold iridium. Didn't notice some delamination on the inside of the right lens at the nose. Very bright day. Should have moved to the shade. Frame is mint, as are all of the frames.

Blue M Frame with grey (Strike?) lens. Mint. C/W mini array case.

Titanium polarized A Wires. Small scratch on right lens. Sigh. Damned sunny day! Will need to take more time.

Scars came in a Juliet box C/W coin. Buddy collects Juliets, so...

All for $325.00 CDN

Hello. The lens is a Grey Strike. In really good shape for 30+ years old. Thanks

It's probably not 30+ years old... But they aren't new for sure. I picked up an Pro M Frame array a month or so ago and the date codes on the lens was under the nosepad. If you take the nosepad off it might tell you your date of manufacture for the lens.

It's probably not 30+ years old... But they aren't new for sure. I picked up an Pro M Frame array a month or so ago and the date codes on the lens was under the nosepad. If you take the nosepad off it might tell you your date of manufacture for the lens.
I did not know this... Looking.....

I did not know this... Looking.....

View attachment 869963

Just picket these up.

Polarized Half Jacket C/W case. Mint. Funky looking Icons (To me, anyway. Look like the aluminum Oakley display cases.)

Scars with gold iridium. Didn't notice some delamination on the inside of the right lens at the nose. Very bright day. Should have moved to the shade. Frame is mint, as are all of the frames.

Blue M Frame with grey (Strike?) lens. Mint. C/W mini array case.

Titanium polarized A Wires. Small scratch on right lens. Sigh. Damned sunny day! Will need to take more time.

Scars came in a Juliet box C/W coin. Buddy collects Juliets, so...

All for $325.00 CDN

Hello. Edit to my description of the glasses:

Upon closer inspection, the wires are Tianium Square wires with spring hinges and Ice Iridium Polarized lenses. The box the came in was for a set of A wires....

My buddy had a pair of the Juliets that went with the Juliet box and the coin, so I gave those to him.

Latest Posts

Back