• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advancer Issues

Sassamasquach

Oakley Enthusiast
Chicago, IL
I purchased a pair of Radar EV Advancers in the past, but returned them because they sat crooked on my face even after tons of trouble shooting. Recently, I purchased a pair of flight jackets and loved them, so I bought another pair. This second pair also sits crooked on my face. Has anyone else had issues with any of the advancer models or know of any solutions? I’ve never had this problem before.

Tap down lightly with a hammer on one of your ears.

I use a clamp and that seems to hold my ear in place.

You can use a heat gun to soften the frame and flex it to where you need it while it re-hardens. There’s a few threads on this forum that discussed this before. The search function is your friend.

I use a clamp and that seems to hold my ear in place.

You can use a heat gun to soften the frame and flex it to where you need it while it re-hardens. There’s a few threads on this forum that discussed this before. The search function is your friend.
It not the frame that is crooked. I think it’s something with the advancer feature, and I didn’t see anything about that when I searched.

I wouldn't want to suggest you're just missing something about your face, but some Oakley sport pairs can exacerbate my asymmetry.

Back