• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice for Selling Penny

Slightly off topic but I wouldn’t mind seeing a picture of the Exovista ruby quartz lenses, this have somewhat of an intrigue factor to me.

Slightly off topic but I wouldn’t mind seeing a picture of the Exovista ruby quartz lenses, this have somewhat of an intrigue factor to me.

These are the glasses I'm selling with the Exovista lenses.

Penny.jpg

View attachment 576052
They look to be in decent condition (hard to tell from just one pic) and would say $200.00-$225.00 is a fair value to ask. Keep in mind a tune-up will cost anywhere from $10.00-$50.00 (depends on who you know/use) plus shipping.

They look to be in decent condition (hard to tell from just one pic) and would say $200.00-$225.00 is a fair value to ask. Keep in mind a tune-up will cost anywhere from $10.00-$50.00 (depends on who you know/use) plus shipping.

Ill give you $5 and 10 chicken nuggets with sauce for a tune up

View attachment 576052
well I'm not supposed to get another penny but I could be interested. Please let me know when you will post it to the exchange section. cheers