• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

%#^$@ Advice Needed After Friend Broke My XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend dismantled it. I will ask if he threw away the top half. I know he threw away the bottom half. I was too pissed as **** to dismantle it.

The problem was that he had a Juliet and knew how to take care of it. So I trusted him. But the son of a gun dont give a **** about anything other then his own stuff.

Anyways guys! This isn't just a rant thread! Help me answer my two questions above!

My friend dismantled it. I will ask if he threw away the top half. I know he threw away the bottom half. I was too pissed as **** to dismantle it.

The problem was that he had a Juliet and knew how to take care of it. So I trusted him. But the son of a gun dont give a **** about anything other then his own stuff.

Anyways guys! This isn't just a rant thread! Help me answer my two questions above!

First of all damn man that sucks. I wouldnt lend any X-metal to anyone. Why would he even put them somewhere where they could be sqaushed???

pics or it didn't happen.

edit: btw, is this still the original owner of this username and not a bunch of his "friends" using his account? LOL

I was curious so I did some searching about other people breaking the arms on their X-metal and I found one on ebay. It's an old auction and it has pictures of the broken arm. I guess it does happen. The same thing happened to this guy, he sat on it and the arm broke. See the link below.

For Parts Oakley Juliet x Metal w Ice Polarized Lenses and Accessories | eBay

I tell you what. That guy tried to straighten the arm and used a sharp edge. It's not the same when a fat a$$ guy takes a seat on the glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back