• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice needed - Moving and shipping collection.

mderose451

Oakley Beginner
New Jersey
Hope someone has some good advice....we just learned that we are moving from USA to DE. What are the best options for securing/insuring/shipping my collection. I have a megatower, countertop cube display, and another non-Oakley display case and about 3 dozen pairs. Any opinions will give me a jumping off point. And no...im not willing to sell anything yet. Thanks

Have you searched the sale ads over there to see if it would make more sense to sell your cases and buy new cases? Seems to me it would be extremely expensive to ship three large cases overseas. Especially the mega tower. I realize you might not be able to find another one of those but shipping is going to be outrageous

Well we do get a shipping container for our furniture but it will get there 'eventually'. Im not as worried about the cases as the glasses. I might have to leave them at a relative's house...but that is plan c right now.

Maybe. Right now my mega tower looks like this...
16196449049298040575600669081342.jpg
1619644932558848062143135905230.jpg

Back