• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice needed!!! Thinking of trading......

Timhyde74

Cereal Killer Extraordinaire (mostly fruitloops)
Whats up everyone! I hope all is well!
I recently acquired a pair of polished Juliet's, with hammer stems, but I've decided the polished look just isn't for me. Dont get me wrong, they look great, I just prefer a more, subtle finish on my frames. Condition wise I hate to try and rate em, as everyone's "Rating Scale" is different, but conservatively I'd give em an 8/10.
Anyway, I'm considering seeing if anyone would be interested in a trade, either that, or send them out for a custom finish, but I'd kinda hate to mess with the oem finish, plus I have no idea how much something like that would cost,( I know it depends on the type of finish I get done).
The fact that I'm still being kinda green, I don't want to be taken advantage of, and I figured I'd ask you guys and get your take on what I should do.
I appreciate any, and all help, so Thanks in advance! 😁👍

What are you looking to trade for? Polished are generally a little pricier than the standard plasma Juliet’s…and carbon.

Unless the finish is really bad, keep it OEM. I even find it hard to send a frame that require a refinish if it has a serial. I'm sure you'll find someone willing to trade.

Latest Posts

Back