• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice on purchasing Badmans...

Cogsworth

Oakley Beginner
I am looking to pick up a pair of Sapphire Badmans very soon and I'm looking for advice on where to make the purchase. Having just missed the F&F sale I'm looking for a good price but a legit seller too. I don't see many deals on ebay but the price on Otticanet is pretty good...does anyone have any experience with them? A Google search found quite a few good reviews. Any other places or dealers to check out? I'm also planning on adding a Ruby Madman and Ice Tailend soon too. Thanks!

Thanks...I ended up ordering from Otticanet last night and they've already shipped this morning...can't wait! :)

I placed order on madman from otticanet.com excuses and delayed over 2months. Google otticanet complaints and can see why. Are these fraudster? Horrible service just excuses no action.

Well I had an overall great experience with Otticanet. The Badmans came out to $330, no tax and free express shipping. That's a bit more than 10%. Ordered Sunday night, they shipped Monday and arrived at my door Wednesday morning all the way from Italy. Arrived in a sealed Oakley box, complete with case and bag. NOT a "sales sample". I'm happy!

Oakley Badman.jpeg

Unreachable again and only reply via email ever 2weeks.
Otticanet still display 5 day delivery on website but no reply once they have your money. Told to buy something else no popular ruby madman or badman.
Old radar plenty. What lousy service.
13 OTTICANET complaints and reviews @ Pissed Consumer
So many complaints.

Did you order the Ruby Madmans? I see the website shows "Ships in 5-10 days". That's the next pair I'm looking for.

I also just ordered some Tailends from Otticanet and they shipped the next day. Should have them Wednesday. But those were listed as "In Stock" like the Badmans were.

I'm on chat and told ruby ain't available but they got my money. Also their site is not updated and that 5/10 days estimate and not firm. 5/10 days is when they have stock but they take your money first and no service.

Back