• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice on purchasing Badmans...

Well that's a shame. I was hoping to order some Ruby Madmans from them soon. Hopefully they will get more in stock.

I'm on two month waiting and the just keep saying checking with manufacturer can be next week or next month. Man oakley.com or amazon never had this issue. Is that why European union is bankrupt?

Asked otticanet.com to swap to fire iridium madman as looks available on website and also no stock. :ban::help:

It looks like they have Black and Tungsten Iridium as well as the Daily Prizms in stock, both Ruby and Fire are out of stock according to the website.

How can u even reach otticanet ? They removed the chat box now. There is no update on whether they have or don't have in stock.

I ordered a DarkCarbon/Ruby Madman on 10/26 for $140, despite them not being in stock. Got an email the next day saying they would ship in 6-7 business days. On 10/31 I got a shipping notice (FedEx from Italy), and they arrived in perfect shape today, 11/3.

Count mine as a good experience.

I ordered a DarkCarbon/Ruby Madman on 10/26 for $140, despite them not being in stock. Got an email the next day saying they would ship in 6-7 business days. On 10/31 I got a shipping notice (FedEx from Italy), and they arrived in perfect shape today, 11/3.

Count mine as a good experience.
Let us know if thy broken from wearing in about a year. :)

One of my MADMAN hinges let go with less than a half hour of wear. I even put them in a cigar box so I didn't have to close the hinge to put them away. I put them on, started walking my dog, and they almost fell off because the left hinge lost its tension. I'm one of the few that loved the design too. Although, if anything has a round lense anything like Moons I'm usually a fan. I didn't bother to reorder. They were real, came with the tube case and all paperwork. I was really bummed out.

I am looking to pick up a pair of Sapphire Badmans very soon and I'm looking for advice on where to make the purchase. Having just missed the F&F sale I'm looking for a good price but a legit seller too. I don't see many deals on ebay but the price on Otticanet is pretty good...does anyone have any experience with them? A Google search found quite a few good reviews. Any other places or dealers to check out? I'm also planning on adding a Ruby Madman and Ice Tailend soon too. Thanks!
Keep your eyes on the exchange here. I was able to grab a pair of black polar plasma badmans for 80 brand new. I think 350 on the oakley site is nuts. I'll keep my eyes open for you too. good luck

One of my MADMAN hinges let go with less than a half hour of wear. I even put them in a cigar box so I didn't have to close the hinge to put them away. I put them on, started walking my dog, and they almost fell off because the left hinge lost its tension. I'm one of the few that loved the design too. Although, if anything has a round lense anything like Moons I'm usually a fan. I didn't bother to reorder. They were real, came with the tube case and all paperwork. I was really bummed out.
Will Oakley warranty cover you for that possible defective item?I have mine more than a year and everything's ok, and I am using it in rotation more frequent than my other pairs.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Back