• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice Please: X Squared Vs Juliet

You tell me this NOW?! What kind of cruel bastard are you?

i thought you're getting it as a x-mas gift? i saw it only one time, bookmarked the page then when i went to look at it the next day, it was back to the regular price of $259.

once i see it again drop in price, i'll let you know asap.

By the way: If I make a custom Juliet, it won't come with the coin and the vault (unless I pay extra), right?

If you get the Juliet customized, I'd think it still come with the Juliet box and coin.

I've only gotten one custom X Juliet, and they came with the custom box, and no coin, though they may have changed that since.

Negative. I just got my Custom Juliets from the Park City Oakley Vault about 3 weeks ago and they came with a black bag, box and no coin. I did end up getting a coin in the mail from the store director only because I wrote a very nice review of the purchase (it was well earned) on Oakley's Facebook page. The included letter did say that Custom orders do not get a coin.

Yea, I really only want one other pair of Juliets (XMetal/Ruby) and I know that the next purchase will come with an X-Metal Box and another coin.

Back