• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice with my Blade II I just sold, please!

Oakley Jim

Oakley Enthusiast
I've just made a sale - took far longer than I expected. I advertised my Blade II with carbon fibre effect dial for £400 and was offered £375 which I accepted.

I just sat down to pack it up to get it sent in a while, and I tried it on again for the first time in a while and I guess I'm fishing for reasons to keep it because I would like to know what you lot think to the price. Did I go too low?! It's in beautiful condition with only very minor surface scratches on some of the band - everything else is perfect.

I'm very aware that I may not ever own one again but I have a Time Tank and so I just don't think I will ever WANT to wear my blade again. It's just super comfy and I love the look of it.

If you're all in agreement that I got a good price for it I think I'll feel a lot better about letting it go. A lady has bought it for her husband as a birthday gift, so I'm told! Hopefully a fellow member haha

I think it's too late regardless, a deal has been made.

I can't speak to the value but that seems right if it sat for a while.
It's not too late, I've merely agreed to a price. We've not agreed on shipping as yet and no money has been exchanged :) But thank you! Why would how long it has sat have any impact on the value of the watch? I've replaced the battery a few times when needed if that's why

I've just made a sale - took far longer than I expected. I advertised my Blade II with carbon fibre effect dial for £400 and was offered £375 which I accepted.

I just sat down to pack it up to get it sent in a while, and I tried it on again for the first time in a while and I guess I'm fishing for reasons to keep it because I would like to know what you lot think to the price. Did I go too low?! It's in beautiful condition with only very minor surface scratches on some of the band - everything else is perfect.

I'm very aware that I may not ever own one again but I have a Time Tank and so I just don't think I will ever WANT to wear my blade again. It's just super comfy and I love the look of it.

If you're all in agreement that I got a good price for it I think I'll feel a lot better about letting it go. A lady has bought it for her husband as a birthday gift, so I'm told! Hopefully a fellow member haha
If you agreed to the price in any way shape or form you have to honer the deal.

I've not said I'm not going to keep my word or back out of the sale. The sale is nowhere near complete - to be clear this person has agreed to pay £375 and is now disputing the cost of RM Special delivery, so if I decide I'm not comfortable with the sale I won't go through with it, but that is not the plan.

I simply want to know whether or not I've done the right thing as I don't wanna regret it later if I can help it, if I didn't make that clear in my original post.

I've not said I'm not going to keep my word or back out of the sale. The sale is nowhere near complete - to be clear this person has agreed to pay £375 and is now disputing the cost of RM Special delivery, so if I decide I'm not comfortable with the sale I won't go through with it, but that is not the plan.
I simply want to know whether or not I've done the right thing as I don't wanna regret it later if I can help it, if I didn't make that clear in my original post.
You should have thought about that before you put the Item up for sale.

Latest Posts

Back