• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice with my Blade II I just sold, please!

Where were they listed?

If it sat at 400 for a while and then finally sold for 375 that tells me the market is close to 375 and definitely not 400. Is what I was getting at.

If you posted it at 375 and it sold in minutes then it would have been too low.

Where were they listed?

If it sat at 400 for a while and then finally sold for 375 that tells me the market is close to 375 and definitely not 400. Is what I was getting at.

If you posted it at 375 and it sold in minutes then it would have been too low.
Gotcha, thanks for clarifying. They were advertised on Vinted. So not exactly a hotbed of Oakley collectors, I don’t think.

I've not said I'm not going to keep my word or back out of the sale. The sale is nowhere near complete - to be clear this person has agreed to pay £375 and is now disputing the cost of RM Special delivery, so if I decide I'm not comfortable with the sale I won't go through with it, but that is not the plan.

I simply want to know whether or not I've done the right thing as I don't wanna regret it later if I can help it, if I didn't make that clear in my original post.
Rm special delivery with cover up to £500 is £9 so i hardly think thats an issue on a £375 item

D2CC60CC-0DA3-4701-B522-980CA3E75387.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back