• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale AFT X-Squared lens sale XS

U

Username Hidden

Update: The ATF lost and congress nullified their brace ruling aka told them to go pound sand.

All prices will be F&F shipping included to CONUS

International shipping available and welcomed shipping fee will be paid in real time for the exact amount it cost me.

IF you need more pics just ask I’m limited to how many I can upload per post

All lenses non polarized unless stated

XS shappire Prizm 9.9/10 never mounted cut by Chris ready for just about any finish frame very versatile lenses 85.00 shipped

XS Jade Prizm 9.9/10 never mounted no noticeable marks in my lighting conditions asking 85.00 shipped

XS sapphire old school, no noticeable purple in these at all almost looks DWP 9.5/10 conditions 85.00 shipped

XS Prizm Jade 9/10 some very very minor cleaning marks 75.00 shipped.

XS OEM ruby one small mounting mark bottom of the frame won’t be noticeable when mounted 9.5/10 , oem is hard to come by these days asking 99.00 shipped

XS chrome cut by Chris 9/10, 2 tiny specs on the right lens barely noticeable / hard to picture but can’t not be seen while wearing. Asking 65.00 shipped

XS OEM Black Iridium Polarized 9/10 these have one mark on them and it’s out of line of sight and lower right on the etched lens I tried to picture best as possible OEM BIP are getting harder to find asking 75.00 shipped for these

XS OEM fire polarized etched, some small superficial cleaning marks 9.5/10 asking 95.00 shipped

XS OEM titanium 2 sets , These lenses are what come in the 24k models if you’re looking for an OEM lens replacement.
1st polarized 9.9/10 asking 140.00
2nd 9.9/10 non polarized asking 140.00
Both OEM not custom cut extra difficult to come by especially beings oem 24k sets draw a premium $$$. The non polar came in a 24k sample pair I owed and sold the frame only.

XS VR28 polarized 3 pair
Each pair has some sort of delamination and minor cleaning marks 7/10 for all 3 pair asking 40.00 each shipped.

XS OEM Black Iridium 9.5/10 don’t see any marks of any kind asking 75.00 shipped

FD860A81-25FD-44E8-AA5F-F54CF10653E3.jpeg

BDAC28EA-E220-4AE4-BB6D-28BDC141FCB3.jpeg

DB205312-F4F4-443B-95D8-0FEB3ABB7B4C.jpeg

937B6559-EE00-449F-9AD4-B64E7CCB8DB8.jpeg

53AFDEF1-1FFF-4DA4-A61D-EFE07D9C7538.jpeg

53BFD6E5-7031-4AC9-89E0-4E90CF7338DF.jpeg

CA75769C-0DC7-4E7A-8253-2517781B6B7A.jpeg

70494C4F-BD49-4216-AD59-DBC702847243.jpeg

0B34EE89-5442-4994-8DA1-311D0011316A.jpeg

3FD89545-48DC-46D5-8135-558341E2AC73.jpeg

90B9417B-475E-4B97-A189-E32582C9AFFE.jpeg

44D5E47B-E7FF-4E49-B1E7-AD2C0420E651.jpeg

A67F363C-4CDB-4C15-A51A-C01144B4739A.jpeg

817F476D-5F40-4E07-87D1-7D24E25A7137.jpeg

AD8C9F1A-028E-4295-A456-347966C43435.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Over the last few years I’ve sold all but one of my XS, many completes and frames sold right to good members for some really fair deals. I thought the pain was over but unfortunately the bureau of firearms alcohol tobacco and explosives (ATF) has made some unconstitutional ruling changes on whim to squeeze law abiding citizens for more money and make it harder to defend ourselfs from criminals who don’t care about laws and are not afraid of law enforcement. In order to get in compliance and stay out of cuffs it’s going to cost me several thousand dollars so over the next 4 days I’ll be listing some things from my collection that I haven’t used in a while or can live without at the moment in order to help ease the pain of this unexpected expense especially during the holidays.

Follow me if you want notifications of my listings in real time, I’ll be listing everything from lenses to display stuff to a watches and many other odds and ends I’ll try to keep prices fair and I’m always willing to discount for bundles

I’ll be updating this post through out the day this will be for R1 lenses only.

All prices will be F&F shipping included to CONUS

International shipping available and welcomed shipping fee will be paid in real time for the exact amount it cost me.

IF you need more pics just ask I’m limited to how many I can upload per post

All lenses non polarized unless stated

XS shappire Prizm 9.9/10 never mounted cut by Chris ready for just about any finish frame very versatile lenses 85.00 shipped

XS Jade Prizm 9.9/10 never mounted no noticeable marks in my lighting conditions asking 85.00 shipped

View attachment 1019301

View attachment 1019302
Sorry to hear, man.
Out of curiosity, what state do you live, and what kind of fees/fines/taxes are your state stealing?

Username Hidden said:
Sorry to hear, man.
Out of curiosity, what state do you live, and what kind of fees/fines/taxes are your state stealing?
Pistol brace rules ruling maybe?

Username Hidden said:
Sorry to hear, man.
So I live in Michigan, one of the few states that require you to register pistols of any kind so every pistol I have such as AK AR or PCC I own quite a few now I have 90 days to buy a tax stamp for each individual one, there was supposed to be an “Amnesty“ period along with free tax stamps but that never happened. So now I have to make a trust and buy about 3,000 dollars in tax stamps

@Broccoli , exactly , what’s Fed is it’s not a law it’s just some sh!t some clown behind a desk made up over night, they have already been struck down by SCOTUS from doing this sh!t yet they still continue and defy SCOTUS

New York vs Bruen & West Virgina vs EPA pretty much Obliterated Chevron Deference but these rogue unelected alphabet agencies keep hammering it home trying to make law and enforce it without congress or the legal system ever involved.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
So I live in Michigan, one of the few states that require you to register pistols of any kind so every pistol I have such as AK AR or PCC I own quite a few now I have 90 days to buy a tax stamp for each individual one, there was supposed to be an “Amnesty“ period along with free tax stamps but that never happened. So now I have to make a trust and buy about 3,000 dollars in tax stamps

@Broccoli , exactly , what’s Fed is it’s not a law it’s just some sh!t some clown behind a desk made up over night, they have already been struck down by SCOTUS from doing this sh!t yet they still continue and defy SCOTUS

New York vs Bruen & West Virgina vs EPA pretty much Obliterated Chevron Deference but these rogue unelected alphabet agencies keep hammering it home trying to make law and enforce it without congress or the legal system ever involved.
That sucks, man. I'm sorry to hear that.
I live in Maryland, and we just got a democrat governor, so hopefully he doesn't screw things up for us. He used to be an Army officer, so that gives me some hope.

MN is Democrat across the board now. I honestly haven't been keeping up wit the ATF and Federal laws lately but, I think I might look into it tomorrow. But, I couldn't b3gin to imagine the pain of being hit with a surprise like that.

Username Hidden said:
MN is Democrat across the board now. I honestly haven't been keeping up wit the ATF and Federal laws lately but, I think I might look into it tomorrow. But, I couldn't b3gin to imagine the pain of being hit with a surprise like that.
You’ll be looking at an all out A.W.B if you have all Dems which is even worse

Hey I am looking for a red/ purple color lenses for my x squared polarized. Do you have anything along those lines. Post pics pleas.