• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After 4 years I'll shall introduce myself

Shineburn

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, so as the title says I've been "part" of this forum since 2012 but never actually introduced myself or participated in any discussions. I usually browse the forum 2-3 times a week just watching, learning and just generally being jealous of awesome collections the likes of which I'll never know.

I've been working for...well let's just say a large corporation that isn't well liked in the Oakley community for 6 1/2 years now. I make glasses and on occasion sell them, and have been a huge fan of Oakley since I started working in optics.

Anyways I don't own many pairs, I've just never had the spare money but I do get a free pair of glasses per year and I always get Oakleys. Most of the ones I've gotten I've had to sell to pay bills though (x-Squared's, Pitboss's, Jupiter Factory Lite's). I also bought but had to sell after a couple of months a pair of my all time favorites: the Mars. It's sad I know but such is the way of life I guess.

I'm glad to finally introduce myself and just be a part of this community!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lurker status canceled. You can tell us what other Sunglass company you worked for. You won't be judged, you've already moved up to the top. Welcome.

Really nice to have you here!
:) I would say welcome but you have been here a long time!

Its ok if you work at Lens Crafters...... we dont judge. Actually we do but thats for others. If you love Oakley thats what counts. Working for them aint all its cracked up to be anyway, at least not nowadays! Welcome!

Back