• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After Driving Over 800km In A Day...

I saw the tower on kijiji
Great buy

Yeah, I saw it 12 hours after it was posted and I saw that there were already 58 views! I was lucky that no one took it off him yet! I sent him a txt right away to let him know that I was willing to drive from Toronto to Ottawa to get it...and I asked him to take down the ad in case someone decides to pay him more for it, hahaha

From what I can tell, looks like your wife let you set it up in a prominent location, and didn't make you "hide it somewhere in the house"

Major props to her!

From what I can tell, looks like your wife let you set it up in a prominent location, and didn't make you "hide it somewhere in the house"

Major props to her!

Haha, funny you mentioned the placement...It took a lot of bargaining (I promised to buy her a new rug, lol) and pleading to have it out in the open instead of in the basement. Although if the thing didn't wasn't so heavy, I'm pretty sure she would've moved it herself already :D

Props to your wife, for anything like that to be in my house would require a cloaking device or a place in a closet.

Back