• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After market lenses what is good what is bad?

Which is best?

• Total voters
I run the Fuse lens in my Pitboss 1 and Pitboss 2
For me its a good option to preserve the factory lens
I see no distortion or bad optics when I wear them
I have been happy with the performance to date
I will still do custom cuts in the future, Like the 24K and Deep Violet Pol.
I have several Big Taco lens in storage for that
But if Fuse has the color I need ,ill go to them

But Im old and my eyes are not as sharp as what they used to be
YMMV

I run the Fuse lens in my Pitboss 1 and Pitboss 2
For me its a good option to preserve the factory lens
I see no distortion or bad optics when I wear them
I have been happy with the performance to date
I will still do custom cuts in the future, Like the 24K and Deep Violet Pol.
I have several Big Taco lens in storage for that
But if Fuse has the color I need ,ill go to them

But Im old and my eyes are not as sharp as what they used to be
YMMV

ya so i read the review on the forum ,and like i think before they should the best option on aftermarket

just one thing talking about lenses and distortion , i dont understand nothing about 6 base , 8 base lenses , but i think the lenses should have a proper curvature to the frame they will fit right ?????
cause i put a pair of lenses on a fake good quality oakley frames , i put the lenses on eyeglasses store so i can have if noot a very good , a resonable quality lenses on the fake frames , the frames are nice i just want to have my eyes safe , so i take off the chinese lenses , never use them .
In the begining i feel fine with the eyeglasses store , but i bend the frame so the frame stay more confortable on my head , so i bend the frame ( open it ) so the frame stay more large .
after i made that i never feel good with that lenses again!!
why ???
like this i change the curvature of the lenses right , opening the frames or bending them i change the curvature that the eyeglasses store choose for that frame ??? its because of that
or the eyeglasses store dont have the curvature of the frame in mind to choose lenses ???? they can choose the lenses they want they just need to cut them on size to put on the frames ???
if someone can explain me if was because of that i feel bad with this sunglasses after i bending the frames .
i heard people talking about bending the frames so they stay more large and confortable on head , and they dont have problems with distortion

just one thing talking about lenses and distortion , i dont understand nothing about 6 base , 8 base lenses , but i think the lenses should have a proper curvature to the frame they will fit right ?????
cause i put a pair of lenses on a fake good quality oakley frames , i put the lenses on eyeglasses store so i can have if noot a very good , a resonable quality lenses on the fake frames , the frames are nice i just want to have my eyes safe , so i take off the chinese lenses , never use them .
In the begining i feel fine with the eyeglasses store , but i bend the frame so the frame stay more confortable on my head , so i bend the frame ( open it ) so the frame stay more large .
after i made that i never feel good with that lenses again!!
why ???
like this i change the curvature of the lenses right , opening the frames or bending them i change the curvature that the eyeglasses store choose for that frame ??? its because of that
or the eyeglasses store dont have the curvature of the frame in mind to choose lenses ???? they can choose the lenses they want they just need to cut them on size to put on the frames ???
if someone can explain me if was because of that i feel bad with this sunglasses after i bending the frames .
i heard people talking about bending the frames so they stay more large and confortable on head , and they dont have problems with distortion

You're asking about aftermarket lenses to put into fake Oakleys?

Sorry, by forum rules, we don't support fakes.

And replacement lenses made for OEM frames wouldn't fit a fake, anyway.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432782238.882614.jpg

Oh my god , but do you read what i post?!!
I KNOW that aftermarket lenses dont fit fakes because fakes have diferent size frames ok !!
I know that
I dont use fakes ok i have just One PAIR frame that i put good quality lenses .
But i read so many people on this forum telling that they use fakes so they dont scratch the authentic ones!! Lolol
And just because i talk about ONE pair that i have and i put good lenses on them youre trying to messing with my head . If you read carefully i was just trying to understand why i feel bad with that good lenses after bending the frames , because before i feel good with them .
And please give me a break i use all my oakleys with the oem lenses i dont buy oakleys like many people here and after they use aftermarket lenses because they are afraid wo scratch the oem lenses
Give me a brake please dont put words on my mouth.
Because i DONT support fakes too

Last edited:
Back