• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After market lenses what is good what is bad?

Which is best?

• Total voters
I dont buy Oakleys only to put aftermarket lenses in them. Like putting Toyota parts on a Ferrari. Stupid.

Agree. Custom cuts that come from Oakley donors are okay with me, but if there are OEM available, even secondary market at twice the price or more, I get them. There's a reason why they were made for those frames and their specific duties as lenses in the first place.

I ordered a pair of SR replacement lenses (E Wire, Fire polarized) a couple of years ago.
Though the colour and fit were right on, pronounced image shift made them difficult to justify, and they sit, frameless, and abandoned in the cupboard.

Hello

I am sorry about that. We offer a full refund. And we encourage our customers to send us back the lenses if they are not happy with them.

But I have to say that the lenses we had two years ago, are not the same that we have now.

Besides, we are working on premium lenses, in a few weeks I think they will be available.

Thank you for the feedback.

Damn, this thread is brutal, makes 2 girls 1 cup and IS beheading videos look like saturday morning cartoons in comparison

:):smile:

Back