• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After Months Of Searching....I Got One

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Been wanting this NYC square o hard case for a while and thanks to Oakley_sight, he directed me in the right place to find one:

20120820_144528.jpg

I was gonna say.... I see an MDT hiding under there...LOL

Almost 6 years now. I had a 2005 that I got like new in 2007. Got the unmarked upgrade 2 years ago to the 2008. Waiting for my new Interceptor. I'm really excited about not being in a white crown vic.

Ya ive been on 11 years....mines a black and white we finally went away from the all white.

Thx peeza, took another member to find this one. I didnt think id ever find one.

I feel like I got hosed at the O store in Times Sqaure... I bought a pair of Ducati XS and they didn't say anything about a free case and this wasn't too long after they opened so the deal should have still been on...

I feel like I got hosed at the O store in Times Sqaure... I bought a pair of Ducati XS and they didn't say anything about a free case and this wasn't too long after they opened so the deal should have still been on...

Ya they only had a handful and once they were gone, they were gone for good.

Back