• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Aftermarket Half Jacket 1.0 Lenses & earsocks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a set of Seek Optics Polarized silver mirror lenses and a set of grey Walleva earsocks/nose pads. The Earsocks/nose pads have never been used and the Lenses were put in the frames but taken out to go with another color scheme. Looking for 15.00 shipped or make offer for them. if you need more pics or info just ask.

hjw.jpg

hjw1.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

Last edited:
Bump... Price reduced

Bump

Bump

Bump

So tempting.... What is the base color of the lenses? Gray or brown when you look through them? Do they have a green hue from polarization? Do the rubbers fit well? Thanks!

I believe the base color is grey, as far as the socks fit I'm not sure, they had good reviews on Amazon. I ended up getting a set of black socks from a friend that were old stock Oakley's. And as far as the hue from polarization I will look when I get home...

@TechGuy77 I tried to pm you but your inbox is full. The lenses are grey based, I don't see much if any green hue from the polarization. Here is the reviews from Amazon on the ear socks. And I've took a couple pics thru the lens. If you need more info pm me
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009...n_title#aw-udpv3-customer-reviews_feature_div

IMG_20220616_174926162_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220616_174919521_HDR.jpg

Last edited: