• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Holeshot Band

What size openings did you have them make for the lugs and the clasp? 20mm width correct?

Yes, the width of the band / between the lugs is 20mm.

I removed the pins that came with the bands, and had to carefully push the Holeshot pins into the band. They are thick, so if you had a band that had very thin leather it might rip or tear. Hope that helps.

Yes, the width of the band / between the lugs is 20mm.

I removed the pins that came with the bands, and had to carefully push the Holeshot pins into the band. They are thick, so if you had a band that had very thin leather it might rip or tear. Hope that helps.
So you didn't have the pin holes in the band made any larger?
20mm correct, the openings are already there, should be able to slide the existing pin right in.
I was thinking since the pins are bigger than normal, maybe the strap needed to be ordered with a bigger opening.

So you didn't have the pin holes in the band made any larger?

I was thinking since the pins are bigger than normal, maybe the strap needed to be ordered with a bigger opening.
@agentshane is correct. I was actually worried about the same thing, that the holes would be too small, but they slip in without much issue. I have been wearing that watch daily for a while and the band is holding up just fine.

I have been looking at several options for the six hand Holeshot and I like the black Luminox nylon/velcro (Navy seal), which is on its way from Amazon. The original Unobtanium band is too long for me; I have 3 of the small Holeshots that fit my wrist much better. This Velcro band makes the big Holeshot feel like a smaller watch, and it's a very comfortable wear. I expect I'll be wearing this watch more now. I have a Timex Explorer band on now that is the same type as the Luminox, and there is no problem with the band fitting through the slim gap. Will post pic later. I am new here and send my good wishes to you all!

Latest Posts

Back