• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket lenes for my Oakley Square Wire 2.0

Ctrev21

Oakley Beginner
Hi Guys, I've had Oakley's every since college. Don't wear anything else. When I used to wear contact lenses my go to pair/style were frogskins. Still have two out of three to this day.
One thing I did do about 10-12 years ago was I decided to buy a pair of prescription sq. wire 2.0 with the iridium lens (my favorite). I've had these in a drawer for quite so time as you can imaging I payed over $400 for them and like a dumb S.O.B. I didn't realize my script would change over time.

Well Last month I finally bit the bullet and had Lasik surgery done. I was thinking about throwing new lenses in my 2.0's but didn't know if it was possible.
Well low and behold I found Fuse Lenses and said awesome I can finally wear my 2.0's again. Well today I got my lenses and they don't fit. That sucks. Their too big.

I found this forum so I thought I'd see if anyone out there had any other companies that they've done business with that can get me what I want.
I'm still waiting on Fuse so I'll see what they can d for me. I may have to send my frames in but I'm scared they may mess them up.
So anyone have any suggestions?

Once you meet the exchange access requirements, someone here might be able to help you out. I got a pair here for my Sq.Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge.

The ones I'm looking to fix.

20160307_214219.jpg

Latest Posts

Back