• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Lenses - Revant/Walleva/Fuse/Ikon/Linegear...etc

As promised...

Holbrook is Ikon deep blue mirror polar
0205171542.jpg

Juliet is Ikon ice mirror polar
0205171541.jpg

Both together to show difference
0205171543.jpg

Last edited:
Some Ikon ice pairs have lots of violet or purple as shown in the x-metals on the outside edge. You can purchase on eBay and request as little purple as possible. They cut each pair as they're ordered. FYI the deep blue has a more natural view when looking through them and ice blue has a yellowish hue when looking through them or at least that was my experience.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I like the color in the ruby IKON...... but something just isn't right with these lenses on a sunny day, I'm going to stick with OEM

Just wondering if anyone has used/has an opinion of "high precision optics" lenses?
I have been given a set of the "ice blue" for my Badman and thought I'd see if anyone had any comments before I tried them out?

Edit: fitted the lenses. I guess i now know why they were free. Headache in about 2 minutes sort of wavy looking, and about 1/3 the thickness of the original.

Last edited:
I like the color in the ruby IKON...... but something just isn't right with these lenses on a sunny day, I'm going to stick with OEM

They have a slight greenish tint to them and they don't really get clean from smudges without using a cleaning solution or soap and water.. Their 24k is better Imho.

They have a slight greenish tint to them and they don't really get clean from smudges without using a cleaning solution or soap and water.. Their 24k is better Imho.
Their rose gold is one of my favorite daily wear lenses. I have it in a hammerstem juliet xman blasted his XM finish onto. It is just a beautiful pair and one of my favorites. Just wore it today as a matter of fact...

Back