• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Lenses - Revant/Walleva/Fuse/Ikon/Linegear...etc

Hard to capture, but
01DC7F3A-26F5-4CB1-A490-64F4A333F6DB.jpeg
163F0E6D-96F4-42CA-A569-8457D6D71D9C.jpeg

Curious if anyone with IKON lenses had this issue. Received a pair yesterday (Blue IKON lens) for my SJ2. Didn’t notice til I wore it for awhile, but saw a smudge. Thought it was my imagination so I tried to clean it. Turns out there are two, pe deftly symmetrical on each lens directly in line of sight.

I did contact IKON about sending them back and having another set sent out, and they immediately shipped a new one and told me to keep the old one. Pretty nice!

End of day, curious if anyone has had this issue before.
Not in any of the sets I have. That's great customer service though!

Mine have been fine. They are a bit more difficult to clean than OEM on the inside when dry, but clean up nicely with lens cleaner. Might be because of their AR and anti fog treatment.

Yep. This is my singular qualm with Ikon. The lenses take an act of congress to get streak/smudge free. ive only used their +red mirror lenses, so perhaps its not as evident on other tones. i can also say their customer service is stellar. i bought a set of the dark blue lenses and hated the yellow/green tone and Doug offered to immediately ship a set of something else if i shipped back the blue. after wearing OEM violet and Ruby Prizm Polar (my favorite ever) i can say i wish i had kept them. Ikon needs to cash in on the X metal market. id happily buy their lenses for my X metal XX. LG Japan is still my go-to for non-oem, but ikon is a strong second. and significantly less expensive all-in.

Yep. This is my singular qualm with Ikon. The lenses take an act of congress to get streak/smudge free. ive only used their +red mirror lenses, so perhaps its not as evident on other tones. i can also say their customer service is stellar. i bought a set of the dark blue lenses and hated the yellow/green tone and Doug offered to immediately ship a set of something else if i shipped back the blue. after wearing OEM violet and Ruby Prizm Polar (my favorite ever) i can say i wish i had kept them. Ikon needs to cash in on the X metal market. id happily buy their lenses for my X metal XX. LG Japan is still my go-to for non-oem, but ikon is a strong second. and significantly less expensive all-in.
Do they make lenses for Penny ??

Back