• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Lenses - Revant/Walleva/Fuse/Ikon/Linegear...etc

Holbrooks.

This guy has a lot of holbrook lenses for sale, may want to contact him once your forum account hits 2 weeks & 15 posts OR you buy premium membership. Either option will unlock exchange for you.

Those lenses he's selling are OEM lenses, so you get OEM quality which is way better than Revant's lens quality.

Are the Fuse Nova Mirror lens closer to a Positive Red Iridium or a Torch Iridium? I havent seen the lens myself but from photographs it seems to have more of a pink tint to it than the positive red.

Are the Fuse Nova Mirror lens closer to a Positive Red Iridium or a Torch Iridium? I havent seen the lens myself but from photographs it seems to have more of a pink tint to it than the positive red.

I have those lenses laid out at home right now I’ll take a pic when I get there in couple hours.
It’s dependent on the particular frame the lens is for because the BC differences effect how light will reflect off the surface.
Which
Below are Fuse+ Nova Mirror, disregard the Amber lens.
The pics were taken in order of angularity. High, med, to shallow angles. You can see how the angle effects the color of lens you perceive.
517c3be9a475ce14b6649e66c519b75b.jpg

ad4922ac6ee378610728e4d75cfbe2e5.jpg
d9447f0f4e9c2bf0ef8d5fbc006b1382.jpg

+Red, Ruby, and Torch are all just out of frame.

I’ll say this, it can look like all three lol. And it’s not very pink at all , while some angles look VERY +Red.

This is +Red, very purple
eade743d946e5e952770d961598f12b3.jpg

I have those lenses laid out at home right now I’ll take a pic when I get there in couple hours.
It’s dependent on the particular frame the lens is for because the BC differences effect how light will reflect off the surface.
Which
Below are Fuse+ Nova Mirror, disregard the Amber lens.
The pics were taken in order of angularity. High, med, to shallow angles. You can see how the angle effects the color of lens you perceive.
View attachment 684547
View attachment 684548View attachment 684549

+Red, Ruby, and Torch are all just out of frame.

I’ll say this, it can look like all three lol. And it’s not very pink at all , while some angles look VERY +Red.

This is +Red, very purple
View attachment 684550
Thanks vey much for the images, that was exactly what I wanted. I have ordered them for two frames, a Ti crosshair 1.0 & a Ti square wire 2014, both with around 8-8.5 base curve so should have a tint of ruby to the edges.

Thanks vey much for the images, that was exactly what I wanted. I have ordered them for two frames, a Ti crosshair 1.0 & a Ti square wire 2014, both with around 8-8.5 base curve so should have a tint of ruby to the edges.

I would definitely go with Ikon +Red if buying aftermarket red lenses they are very very nice. Just my opinion but i hope they work out and look nice.

Here’s a couple more pics. Top to bottom is OEM Ruby, Fuse+ nova, and OEM +Red.
All very subjective to the lighting but this hopefully represents the affect viewing angle and BC has on what you see.
c95fbc51d683425cfb9845a7c52189f0.jpg
5c19513715d0062c7991f44a112dfb1b.jpg
f234cbd5fbf43b7a0360860a2894b0f0.jpg

Back