• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Lenses - Revant/Walleva/Fuse/Ikon/Linegear...etc

So my new Fuse lenses came in for my Blue Light / Gamer pair project I wanted to complete. These were for a pair of OO4075-04 Square Wire II 2014, that I had won off ebay for under $40. They were previously fit with a persons prescription lenses but the frame was in excellent condition so it was a simple get the lenses I wanted and I could still wear a frame I love and is comfortable all day. This frame has a wider/taller lens viewing area than most blue light filter glasses I have seen so I thought it would be a perfect candidate for this conversion. So for less than $60 I have now a nice pair of glasses for my daily computer work. Wish Oakley made a blue light or gamer lens for this very purpose. Fuse was the only brand in the aftermarket side I saw with this offering of either type of lens in a gamer yellow or blue light filtering at this time. Lenses were a precision fit, just require patience in getting them set into place as the lens curve is slightly less pronounced than the OEM.

I haven't tried Fuse lenses yet but in response to an inquiry was told that they offer the following in 8 base curve: Fuse +Plus Glacier Mirror Polarized +Anti-Reflective, Fuse +Plus Sapphire Mirror Polarized +Anti- Reflective, and Fuse +Plus Grey Polarized +Anti-Reflective lenses (Or Preferred Grey Polarized, Preferred Brown Polarized, or Preferred G15 Polarized). They're also currently adding more colors in the 8-base curvature and I think will soon be shipping the 8-base with lenses requiring that curvature.

Back