• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Lenses - Revant/Walleva/Fuse/Ikon/Linegear...etc

xaQQYHyt8VE.jpg

Just curious, and I'm sorry if this has been touched on before, but what are the differences between Fuse and Revant that warrant the price difference?

Thanks!

The biggest difference seems to be that Revent Elite offers a taper-corrected lens, whereas I don't see such a claim for Fuze +Plus. (Oakley Jawbone vented black example)...

Last edited:
Is Ikon still around? I see them still on amazon and ebay for sale. Just curious about after sale issues.

Deciding between those and Revant elite for some minute 1.0's

Is Ikon still around? I see them still on amazon and ebay for sale. Just curious about after sale issues.

Minute lenses are so small you shouldn’t have an issue finding donor lenses and having some cut. SL lenses are $20 at the vault right now and for example I charge $35 to cut them so for under $60 you can have real lenses in your minute. How much are the aftermarket ones? Is money you’re saving worth it? I mean ****, the whole reason we wear oakleys is because the lenses protect our eyes in all sorts of ways.

You have good glasses. Don’t cheap out and make em suck.

I have had nothing but good experiences with Ikon. Revant elite is good too but they're nearly double the price of ikon. Ikon is best bang for your buck. Like others have said though, $65 ain't a bad option for Oakley custom cuts either though.

Back