• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket lenses?šŸ‘šŸ»

LambertDad1976

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Central Kentucky
I was kinda curious about what everyone elseā€™s favorite aftermarket lenses are. I have a handful of pairs that already have them and the game is getting elevated lately. I bought blue and gold Vonyx lenses for 2 pair of my turbines and Wow they are really awesome compared to what I was buying just a few years back! The color saturation is a little intense when you first put them on but after a wearing them for a bit it becomes less noticeable. Iā€™d compare them to the polar ruby prizm I have in my grey ink/ruby turbines that are one of the few pairs I havenā€™t changed something on. Iā€™ll edit this with pics whenever I get home to show side by side.

So itā€™s kinda hard to tell in the led lighting, but looking through the prizm lense highlights the contrasting colors, through the ruby everything has a green cast. Well these Vonyx do the same only much more, letā€™s say flamboyant! Iā€™ll try to get better pics in sunlight.
553EA575-FF1F-407B-A673-BAF4797BF91B.jpeg
229372A1-FB98-4668-A9AC-97E1527175A3.jpeg

Ordered a 3pack of the Revant lenses Iā€™m using to finish up a few frames I have left from buying a box of frames from a LensCrafters that liquidated old try on stock. Once theyā€™re in Iā€™ll update.

Back