• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket XS Lenses

does evolense still on the market? the website doesnt work and cant find them on ebay.

Hmmmm I would do a search for completed listings of them. See when the last time they sold. Send an eBay message to the seller and see if they are available. There have been a few new aftermarket lens companies popping up recently. My suggestion is save for the OEM if you want a specific color go with a custom cut set. I have tried several of the aftermarket and was not happy with them..... Linegear is probably the best but again they cost the most out of all.... And in some cases more then OEM....Oakley OEM start at $55 and go up depending on color....

Hit me up if you need OEM. Would be about $80 shipped... Would love to do them cheaper but retail in Canada is $80 and shipping about $15.

according to ebay, lasta item sold on may 2012, i guess we need to remove evolense from the aftermaket options.

Hmmmm I would do a search for completed listings of them. See when the last time they sold. Send an eBay message to the seller and see if they are available. There have been a few new aftermarket lens companies popping up recently. My suggestion is save for the OEM if you want a specific color go with a custom cut set. I have tried several of the aftermarket and was not happy with them..... Linegear is probably the best but again they cost the most out of all.... And in some cases more then OEM....

Linegear site is still down so thats not even an option right now unless you find them on ebay.

Yeah saw the linegear website but they carry just 3 options for the xmetal :(. Does anybody knows about the VL is better than evolens?

Back