• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aged gearbox ti band

Small cap of ammonia in a bowl(one that has a lid to seal) cap of ammonia sits next to watch. Cover and seal lid. Don't get the ammonia on watch. Let the fumes do the work.
That's pretty cool man, thanks. I'll probably let mine patina on its own over time, but I really like the look of yours.

Thanks. I did it with the watch I put together like you did. Just bought a regular gearbox with ti band. Already had auto with rubber strap. Then I got another auto with ti band cause I loved the watch so much. Its still in wrapper. Couldn't pass it up lol

Thanks. I did it with the watch I put together like you did. Just bought a regular gearbox with ti band. Already had auto with rubber strap. Then I got another auto with ti band cause I loved the watch so much. Its still in wrapper. Couldn't pass it up lol
The Ti auto Gearbox really is a killer watch. I'm so glad Oakley finally made a Ti band for it.