• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

AK born and raised

Nattyooch

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone,

My name is Nathan, I'm currently 26 years old, and I've been born and raised in the state of Alaska. Growing up as a kid I received the nickname of nattyooch and have stuck with it ever since. I started skiing at the age of three and have been heavily involved with club soccer throughout my entire life. I absolutely love the outdoors and am blessed that I could be raised in a state that completely surrounds you with endless adventures. I recently acquired a BS of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Fairbanks Alaska and have been working towards becoming a PE. I have endured temperatures as far as -50 degrees below Fahrenheit going to college in Fairbanks, seen breathtaking Auroras, and met some of the coolest people around.

To help me with my adventures I have always had a pair of sunglasses on my face, whether it is for skiing, biking, fishing, or casual wear, there won't be a time where my eyes are not covered in shade. I am an avid fly fisherman, outdoor enthusiast, and strive to better myself everyday. I love to backcountry ski in the vast mountain ranges that are beyond imaginable, mountain bike on the local trails around my city, and just get after anything I can be apart of. I'm more than some people can handle due to my energetic and outgoing actions. There is never a dull moment when I am around as I like to believe I bring the life to the party.

Oakley's have been a discovery that I enjoy a lot. I am a big fan of the older models. I find that this is where they really shined in the quality spectrum.

Thank you for letting me be apart of this community. I look forward towards seeing the stoke of new purchases, useful information, and great deals.

Rock on everybody! But only do so with some badass Oakley's on your face! :cool-20:

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_3897.gif

Latest Posts

Back