• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal ALL 5 PENNY COMPLETE, MINT, SERIAL MATCHING, ALSO CARBON - +RED PENNY, ALL AVAILABLE.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

In case anyone is interested I have listed all five production Penny, complete as released with boxes all in impeccable condition and serial matching, plus the mythical 'white whale' Penny - Carbon - +Red, on UK ebay, however, if anyone has a new in labelled box SGH Mars - X Metal - Emerald 04-106, either non matching or matching serial, trades are possible. You can check item specifics and photos by searching Oakley Penny on UK ebay, you can also click 'see sellers other items'.

Some people reacted to this post.
nice background!

waiting for the Juliets 😊

How can you prove the carbon is legit? I’m still questioning this “white whale”

Username Hidden said:
How can you prove the carbon is legit? I’m still questioning this “white whale”

Romeo is as legit as they come

Username Hidden said:
Romeo is as legit as they come
im talking about the penny carbon.

Username Hidden said:
im talking about the penny carbon.

Yes. Romeo is the OP. He’s a legendary status collector.

Username Hidden said:
Yes. Romeo is the OP. He’s a legendary status collector.
no ones questioning his reputation. any1 can buy a prototype and claim its original. i just feel theres not enough to convince me to spend 2k on no paperwork or trail

Username Hidden said:
no ones questioning his reputation. any1 can buy a prototype and claim its original. i just feel theres not enough to convince me to spend 2k on no paperwork or trail
Hey, the way the world works today, you have to prove they aren’t legit, 😂

Username Hidden said:
To be honest, I think I'd settle for a history that is traceable back to Romeo. That'd be enough proof of authenticity for most of us here!!! Besides, it's probably a mute point because I'm sure if you purchased, he'd provide the rest of the history.

P.S. Agree with @qtrain23 on this one. I'm struggling to think of anyone who would have as much expertise/knowledge in rare stuff. Had the privilege of discussing "principles" of purchasing rare items with him directly and he's an amazingly knowledgeable guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back