• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All about the finish...

I had one early on but it was only one for a long time, then it became my most numerous for a while. Think it's level with one or two others now, but I prefer it still.

Great stuff brother! I always stayed away from the XMetal finish, because I thought it looked boring. But I got a pair of XMetal Mars, felt that gritty glory in my hand for the first time, and I was floored!

X-metal is great . I was same early on then it grew on me now I love it

i love all finishes but the xmetal pure raw finish is just something cannot be beaten imo
I don't know if I have a true favorite, but both bone finishes and xmetal are all very high in my list. I prefer the more subtle look and feel and this plasma has a cool subtle shine.:cool-33:

I'd like to have at least one of every finish, but my case is starting to get a little full, especially the Juliet shelf. I can't image what you would do with say...49!?!;)
image.jpeg

I don't know if I have a true favorite, but both bone finishes and xmetal are all very high in my list. I prefer the more subtle look and feel and this plasma has a cool subtle shine.:cool-33:

I'd like to have at least one of every finish, but my case is starting to get a little full, especially the Juliet shelf. I can't image what you would do with say...49!?!;)
View attachment 196745
You have multiple stashes and get annoyed that you don't have them all on display! It took a few minutes to dig my Finitos out this morning, as they were best suited to the weather but tucked away. In fact, I was really after G40 Photochromics but found the Finitos first and stopped there :)