• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All In A DAZE Work............

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Today I meet with someone and bought some sunglasses. I had to drive 115 miles each way but well worth it. I picked up an X metal Mars Crater Red (no box but he is gonna look for it) , a MJ leather wrapped x metal Mars with box and coin, A Romeo 2 Titanium polished with box and coin, a first gen. Juliet X metal ruby lens with box and coin, an extra Juliet coin,a snake skin Straight Jacket (no box) . Also an X metal vault, and 3 X metal soft vaults and 1 O soft vault. He also threw in a bunch of dealer catalogs from 2000 to about 2008. Alot of interesting cool stuff in them. I have one that is just shoes from 2003. Now for the proof......drum roll pleazzzee.

P9051649_zpsa7cf9b2b.jpg

P9051650_zps0db7b50f.jpg

P9051652_zpsac9cf202.jpg

Now that I saw your catalogs, I remember signing up for Oakley catalogs and receiving catalogs from Oakley years back when they mailed paper catalogs back then BUT I wasn't into collecting at that point and I didn't thought of them as nothing but trash so I threw them all away :( :punish: