• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale All kinds of frames (price reduced)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I'd be interested in the sapphire lenses out of the blue b1b holbrooks if you have them?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
cash sent
Payment confirmed, I will ship them today

Username Hidden said:
I'd be interested in the sapphire lenses out of the blue b1b holbrooks if you have them?
I don't have them bro, sorry

Username Hidden said:
Your inbox is full. Can't PM
I cleared it, I don't know if it is cause I'm using the app, which one are you interested in?

Username Hidden said:
Your inbox still not working. What's the price of the straight jacket by itself?
$80 Dlls plus the 4% shipping is included with in the U.S.

Im interesting for
Crosshair bronze with brown polarized, frame is in excellent condition but lenses are real beat up. $60

Username Hidden said:
So to make story short, I've decided to create a O room and need to fund and pay for some display cases and display accessories, all prices include shipping with in the U.S. please add the 4% for PayPal feels, thanks for the opportunity and hope you like what I have to offer you guys.

Crosshair bronze with brown polarized, frame is in excellent condition but lenses are real beat up. $old
View attachment 180797

New flaks mate with black iridium polarized lenses just microfiber bag $old View attachment 180798

Like new Stephen Murray with bag only $old View attachment 180799

Two MD gray with new BI lenses, frame shows wear, brow gold with g30 lenses I believe practically new pair, both just with bag and only $160 View attachment 180800

Cerakote gascan with cal.5.56 mm icons and polarized BI lenses practically new NOT available View attachment 180801

Holbrooks bundle hate to let these go, new matte BI polarized lenses, new B1B with polarized BI lenses, new matte black with orange icons and fire lenses, new tortoise fire iridium, all four $320 or I could sell separately for $90 View attachment 180804

Two sliver F matte dark Amber with tungsten lenses, matte olive ink frame fire iridium $180 for both View attachment 180805

New straight jacket camo OO positive lenses, style switch with two sets of lenses, both new $160 View attachment 180811

Please feel free to ask any questions, I could do all for $1,100

View attachment 180810

PM'd on MD

I'm willing To make trades for watches or display unique items, thanks