• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale All My Custom Goodies - Stands, Watch Holders and More!

U

Username Hidden

Decided to Just combine all these into one master thread.

Originals can be found below:
Stands
Watch Holders

------------------------------------------ 3D Printed Watch Holders -------------------------------------
As Seen on Doc Chop Shop!
Available in Black, White, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow
20 Shipped Conus
15+ Shipping Overseas
anu7ejar-jpg.37191.jpg

-------------------------------------------- 3D Printed Stands --------------------------------------
Available in Black, White, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow
1, 2, 3, 4 Tiers for $10, $15, $20, $35 Respectively
5$ Premium for themed stands
Shipping Flat 5$ Conus, Actual shipping for Overseas

explodedview_zpsfb81cf2e-png.123480.png

imageuploadedbytapatalk1426554549-423600-jpg.137797.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1419204657-873195-jpg.119269.jpg

NEW!
------------------------------------ Colored Minute Machine Washers! ------------------------------

Available in Black, White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green
Full Set is 32 Washers
20$
5$ flat shipping Conus
Actual Shipping Overseas

2015-05-29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
reserved

Thanks Qtrain23, I was wondering the pads on my Timebomb's have broken off is it possible to print something to replace them?

Username Hidden said:
Thanks Qtrain23, I was wondering the pads on my Timebomb's have broken off is it possible to print something to replace them?

Possible. I've been trying to get a set so I can copy them. My tb is brand new and I don't really want to take it apart.

Ok no probs

Bump

I have had the opportunity to try out some of @qtrain23's watch stands and I have compared them to the Oakley 3.0 plastic small and large watch stands. Qtrain23's watch stands are the shortest of the bunch, and take up less real estate, which I like. They are the lightest of the bunch, but still sturdy enough to hold a heavy TB II. They look good too. I have decided to replace all of my Oakley 3.0 watch stands with qtrain23's watch stands. Don't hesitate to try some out. Below is a comparison picture.
IMG_5620.JPG

Username Hidden said:
I have had the opportunity to try out some of @qtrain23's watch stands and I have compared them to the Oakley 3.0 plastic small and large watch stands. Qtrain23's watch stands are the shortest of the bunch, and take up less real estate, which I like. They are the lightest of the bunch, but still sturdy enough to hold a heavy TB II. They look good too. I have decided to replace all of my Oakley 3.0 watch stands with qtrain23's watch stands. Don't hesitate to try some out. Below is a comparison picture.
View attachment 167802

I agree - I've had one holding a heavy-ass 9oz+ GMT for, IDK, more than six months now, and it's held up just fine, no sagging or anything.

Username Hidden said:
I agree - I've had one holding a heavy-ass 9oz+ GMT for, IDK, more than six months now, and it's held up just fine, no sagging or anything.
Doesn't it suck when they get all saggy? ;)

:rofl: