• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale All My Metals - 24K XX/ Penny / Juliet / XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

All my Metals for sale in one spot. Some of these have been in other threads so follow the links. If they don't sell quick they are going on Ebay so all those people with tax refunds can grab them.

All prices include shipping inside the US. PayPal Friends and Family payment or add 3%.

#1 X-Metal XX - 24k/24k iridium - SOLD

Frame on these are excellent. No scratches, no scuffs, no gauges. Nosebridge pretty tight, not in any need of a tune-up. #15 T-shox installed. All rubber is MINT.

Lenses are amazingly clear, no scratches, maybe a little dust. 9.9/10. Like I said, these things are in amazing, like new condition.

No serial number. No Box. Comes with X-Metal soft vault and micro bag only. $475 FIRM.

#2 - Penny Polished / Black Iridium - SOLD

Frame is in very good condition. Very little wear. No major dings in the finish. Easy 9.0+/10

Hinges and nosebridge tight 9.5+ / 10

Lenses look bad from the outside. There are a lot of little scratches and marks on both lenses.

Left Lens 5/10
Right lens 7/10

Still very wearable. Would look amazing with a custom cut set of lenses. Readily available on the forum and Ebay.

No box. No coin. Serial Number intact. Microbag only.

I also have 2 pairs of used Ice lenses. Authentic. Not custom cut.

Read more: For Sale - polished penny with extra lenses - last chance | Oakley Forum

#3 Juliet - Polished with genuine Gold Iridium lenses. SOLD

Very low serial number (JP<5000).

Frame is in MINT condition. No bubbles, no scratches, no gauges. Nosebridge is factory tight. Rubber is mint.

Lenses are BRAND NEW Gold Iridium. No Scratches.

Awesome color combo.

I don't have the original box, but I will throw in a Juliet coin. Microbag included of course.

Read more: For Sale - Polished Juliet - last chance before Ebay | Oakley Forum

#4 X-Metal XX with extra lenses.

For sale one nice pair of X-Metal / Black Iridium XX and one NEW pair of Black Iridium replacement lenses.

Nosebridge is factory tight, like new.

There are no major scratches or gauges in the frame. Very good condition. Only a barely noticebale spot on the nosebridge that you have to be very close to see.

Left lens is like new. Very clean no scratches.

Right lens has some scratches and marks.

Extra set of lenses are in mint condition.

No box and no coin. Microbag only. This is how I bought them.

Asking $450 Shipped in the US. PayPal Friends and Family payment or add 3% for fees.

Read more: For Sale - X-Metal XX w/ extra new lenses - last chance | Oakley Forum

SAM_0964_zps7ae77838.jpg

SAM_0967_zps90c3756d.jpg

SAM_0966_zpsf45232c2.jpg

SAM_0963_zps1a56d35f.jpg

SAM_0965_zpse8905cb3.jpg

SAM_0962_zps127b143c.jpg

SAM_0964_zps7ae77838.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pm sent

Those 24k XX weren't sold locally??

To my cousin.. and when his truck blew up he needed cash in a hurry, so I took them back, and here they are once more.

24K, Penny, and Juliet all sold... X-Metal XX only pair left. Replacement lenses included with XX