• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All New Lens Cutting Table - 2014 And Updates

Ryan_C

Oakley Expert
IN
So this project all started over a year ago when I was trying to acquire donor lenses for some of the harder to find lenses I still need to have replaced/cut/installed. Seemed to me that the Lens Cutting Table would never be updated, so I just decided to read through all the posts in that thread and compile my own table and make it easier for me to read, use, understand, and archive. Created it in Google Docs because I had the intention on sharing right away, but that didn't happen until this weekend when I realized the old one is gone. So to move forward and make things here on OakleyForum.com useful, I am giving back to help out whatever way I can.

So here is the link: All New 2014 Lens Cutting Table/Guide/Spreadsheet

or copy and paste:
2014 Updated Lens Cutting Guide

I mentioned I read through all 74+ pages and always kept up with the original thread here. Ideally I would like this to be the new sticky so someone doesn't have to waste all that time like I did, and this simple thread can have updates throw in. I will and keep the table up to date. Just a simple email or text, and I should have it updated within the day usually.

If I have any errors, just contact me and I will get everything fixed. Thanks for reading, and happy cutting!

Mods, please keep as its own thread. No need to merge a 75 page thread with countless replies where half of them are meaningless now.

Last edited:
I am fine with a new thread, the old one was to long to read through. I took all information found in there and applied to my table. No need to make everything even a longer thread. And since your table is gone no need for all of the extra stuff. Lets keep it simple.

New year and new stuff. Move forward.

I am fine with a new thread, the old one was to long to read through. I took all information found in there and applied to my table. No need to make everything even a longer thread. And since your table is gone no need for all of the extra stuff. Lets keep it simple.

New year and new stuff. Move forward.

I mean link your table and this thread in my first post in the other thread so people continue to find it.

Latest Posts

Back