• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All New Lens Cutting Table - 2014 And Updates

I am fine with a new thread, the old one was to long to read through. I took all information found in there and applied to my table. No need to make everything even a longer thread. And since your table is gone no need for all of the extra stuff. Lets keep it simple.

New year and new stuff. Move forward.
Whoa, slow down there Buckaroo! No need to get hostile.

Can I make a suggestion. Shade every other line on the desired lens chart. When you scroll it over to the right it is quite easy to lose track of the lines as you cant see the lens any more.

I can make a single post in a thread if you want. Make that thread a sticky. Then merge the threads and repost the chart on post #1 in the original thread. What ever suggestions you guys want. Just let me know. We just need to make sure the PDF is not locked down and either the mods, Ryan, qtrain or whomever would like responsibility to review new posts and update the chart with the info. Just need to make sure it is factual and can be done. Thanks to all

And that there is a back up saved in another location.

I agree. Also it needs to be a read only PDF. The OP or mod can download it and save it (I will also keep a copy) then when it's updated repost with the new info. Keeps unverified info and potential members from modifying it.

I agree. Also it needs to be a read only PDF. The OP or mod can download it and save it (I will also keep a copy) then when it's updated repost with the new info. Keeps unverified info and potential members from modifying it.

The google spreadsheet he has now can only be modified by him unless he shares the table so it is read only right now.

Def need to make a copy tho. I have no idea what happened to mine.

Can I make a suggestion. Shade every other line on the desired lens chart. When you scroll it over to the right it is quite easy to lose track of the lines as you cant see the lens any more.
Just made those changes... should have taken effect. Yes, this is only read only because previous individuals were guessing a lot and claiming without verifying.

I thought I was smart in taking the initiative to get this as transparent as possible so everyone can get the info they really want. Many times I was stuck waiting on a response for days to weeks for updates and such. I will keep on this for as long as I feel it needs it. If I feel I can't, I will also give others the ability to make updates. Not sneaky business here, just helping everyone when they want it.

Back