• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All of Oakley's Lens Options

nikefreak23

I should Work at Oakley
Oregon
So, I know a lot of you here have so many different pairs of Oakley's. My question is, is there anyone here that owns every single lens option Oakley has ever made, either you still have them or you had all of them at one point. This is like going back to the VR50, G30, G26, HI Blue and Yellow, P42 Iridium days and of course, all the Prizm lens today, including Peach, Berry, etc. Just more out of curiosity than anything. My own goal is to own every Prizm lens, this is a big undertaking but the non-Prizm lens have way more of course.

This is a complete lens list from O-review if that helps

Oh yeah, I know O-Review for sure. Always on there; I just wanted to see if any member here actually owns/owned every lens Oakley has made.

So, I know a lot of you here have so many different pairs of Oakley's. My question is, is there anyone here that owns every single lens option Oakley has ever made, either you still have them or you had all of them at one point. This is like going back to the VR50, G30, G26, HI Blue and Yellow, P42 Iridium days and of course, all the Prizm lens today, including Peach, Berry, etc. Just more out of curiosity than anything. My own goal is to own every Prizm lens, this is a big undertaking but the non-Prizm lens have way more of course.
I have all that you have mentioned! Including a Prizm Berry E-Wire.

Back