• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All origional R1's in north Dallas

Say bro cha-cho! I am in savannah. 15 miles west of ya. Nice to see there are some N. Texas Kats on the board.

Worth every cent of $600 on the open market if they are in new condition,people on this forum seem to price things how they would like them to be , not what they would bring in the real world.Wait the 2 weeks,put them in the exchange section make sure it's open to international members and you will get 600 plus. I for one would seriously consider them.
Value is all in the eye of the beholder. Just because they pull crazy prices on eBay doesn't mean they are actually worth that much.

True batwolf, but these are collector prices not for somone who wants to sit on them for a year and resell them expecting a profit either, but like you said somthing is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay that is why they have been listed with OBO

Value is all in the eye of the beholder. Just because they pull crazy prices on eBay doesn't mean they are actually worth that much.

Actually, if that's what the going market price is, then yes, it does mean it's worth that much.

It might not be worth that much to YOU, but for the market, it obviously is or they wouldn't be selling

Q is right, because they fetch that amount outside of the OF microcosm means that they really do have that (fair market) value.

Market value is by definition a measure of their true worth,wishful thinking will not change the facts.

I did not realize that these were pulling such high prices. Personally I think eBay prices are inflated which was my original point really.

But seller has them listed at $750. Good luck with your sale!

Thank you batwolf but I had not real number range to work with except for $600+ so I figure shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still land among the stars

Latest Posts

Back