• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold ALL SOLD!!!!Juliet Plasma Fire+1 Ruby Lens Reduced!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
View attachment 193703
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
View attachment 193706
image.jpg

Greetings Lads! I am parting ways with 2 of my collections to fund an R1 purchase. Please find below its descriptions.

Penny with ice iridium lens was tuned up by Oakley UK last year,ergo it is still tight with minimal play. The rubbers are in excellent condition. The frame is serialized and has only a small scratch at the left superior-mid orbital of the frame. Both lenses( still original ) have minimal scratches at the outside, the left lens evaluated conservatively at 6.5/10 and the right lens at 7.5/10. This comes with a microfiber bag.
Price is 265USD shipped to CONUS and buyer pays for shipping,paypal fees FandF.----------------------------S-----O-----L-------D------------------------

Next is the Juliet in plasma finished with fire iridium lens. This Juliet has an original ice iridium lens but my brother just can't locate the original lens hence the oakley replacement lens was mounted. Frame is serialized ,and has very light scuff as caught in the picture. It has also a newly installed pair of orbital gasket shipped from Oakley Europe. All of the rubbers
are are good as new, though I still rate conservatively at 9/10 . The left lens is graded 8.5/10 being that there is a hairline scratch that just hard to catch with the camera and the right lens is at 9/10(nearly perfect but it seems like a perfect 10 is unachievable when used). The bridge is 9/10 as it went for a maintenance tuneup last year done Oakley Europe.This also comes with an aftermarket ruby lens that hasn't been used and never been mounted and is a 10/10.This is a second generation JI serialized Juliet .

Price is $ 250 shipped to CONUS and buyer pays for shipping, paypal fees F&F.

This is my first ads and would like to have an easy hassle free transaction .Thanks to all.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Killer price for the pennys

Damn...that is a nice price for the Pennys. If I didn't buy another pair just the other day....I'd be all over them. GLWS!!! These won't be here long...that's a steal of a price!!!

Penny's sold !!!!!

Told ya they would go quick! Very nice of you hooking the community up like that...you could have done much better on eBay. THANKS!!

It will be better to pass it on to our fellow xmetal aficionado that way everybody is happy :)
Thanks @DrtyHarry

Username Hidden said:
It will be better to pass it on to our fellow xmetal aficionado that way everybody is happy :)
Thanks @DrtyHarry
That's what many of us do here, we try to sell what we have here....and if we don't have any luck, we hit eBay. Sometimes both. But whomever got the Pennys, got a sick deal at a steal! ;)

Bump on the Juliet, any takers????

Juliet price reduced!!

Bump!! Price is negotiable!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.