• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All Your Fault

jmaxime89

Oakley Expert
Montréal, Qc
When I joined this forum I had nothing but my C six... now 30 days later because of you and your illness I have :
A oakley cabinet

IMG_20130308_134347.jpg

Oakley X-Squared with emerald iridium lenses and ichiro rubbers

IMG_20130308_134424.jpg

Infinite hero juliet

IMG_20130308_134444.jpg

Fairends Jawbone

IMG_20130308_134503.jpg

Also bought my girlfriend a pair of crosshair 2.0 with emeral iridium and a berry dart with grey polarized lens.

Sorry for the pictures. My Galaxy S3 is broken so I'm stuck with my OOOOOLLLLLD phone.

Heh...tell me about it. Before I joined this forum, I had a few pairs of Radars and Flaks I'd wear for ball. To me, my Oakleys were just another piece of sports gear.

After joining up here, I realize I've dropped so much cash on x-metals, new lenses, frames etc., in the past few months, it's freakin' mind boggling. Looking at it rationally, I wish I'd never discovered this place. It's a disease, man...a disease I tell ya! But I'm havin' fun.

Nice double wide! Congrats! I can see that you're already planning ahead (as you conveniently blame the forum for your addiction, hahaha), just from your obtaining a double wide. This will be interesting to watch as it gets filled, lol.

Thanks guys !

What's next ?
The full metal jacket of course. I got a quote from my local jewelery ... nothing big but enough so I grab it. Retail -15%
and best of all I can go there... drop a couple hundred bucks until it is paid. So this is what I'm gonna do. I'll be busy during the next few weeks but I'll post pictures of it when I can.

Thanks once again :)