• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Allow Me To Re-introduce Myself...

And so the countdown begins, stuff not even FGG could convince you to part with... Oh how the imagination is having some fun haha. Welcome back to the forum. Always good to see someone from the old blood!

And so the countdown begins, stuff not even FGG could convince you to part with... Oh how the imagination is having some fun haha. Welcome back to the forum. Always good to see someone from the old blood!

Don't have much left thanks to him, especially after three of us all had our arms full bringing it all out from my room to his truck haha. But definitely some good items left nonetheless!

My name is Adam and I HAD quite the Oakley collection, but times got rough and I dumped quite a bit of it off to Mr. FearGearGarage (what I was willing to part with at the time). I joined the Forum to post some exclusive stuff that I have for sale, but it looks like I will have to wait a few more weeks for my 30 days! If there is any way around that without breaking any of the Forum rules, let me know! Thanks!
From what I understand if you upgrade to the Premium Account you can jump right into the exchange forums.

Latest Posts

Back