• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ALMOST Another Score.........$40 X Metal Case

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Anyone see the 28" X Metal Countertop display on Craigslist in Seekonk, MA? $40.....yep $40!!!!! I have a buddy 23 miles away thats out of town!!!!....He would've gladly picked it up for me but the seller won't hold it. Seller used it as an end table......I offered more money and pay now and he said he knows what they are going for on eBay but just wants it gone! How come it seems the tiniest towns in the middle of nowhere never have anything to offer and then when they do its a score like this? Oh well...its been said here plenty of times.....the ups and downs of Craigslist.......
5L85I15R43I43J33N4c26f1f62a59118b190d.jpg

1,022 miles one way....believe me....thats the first thing I did before calling my buddy......

That doesn't make sense. If you pay him he has the money. A couple of days later your buddy picks it up for you. Job done. Strange one that. I've no doubt you'll find another score on CL in someone's area though Dyer.

I just saw this listing on Ebay. There is curently a bid on it for $99.99. Seekonk would be a 6 hr roundtrip for me. It is not worth it right now for the countertop model. He is listing the shipping at $55 which would be cheaper than me driving to get it.

Latest Posts

Back