• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Almost bought Juliets for $45US!

SMman

I should Work at Oakley
A relatively local seller (4 hour drive) had a pair of Juliets posted and was asking $60 Canadian ($45 US). I was all set to get them but then he upped his price to $160 ($120 US). I guess someone clued him in on the value. His ad changed from "these are $300 new" to "these are $450 new I believe". The lenses are scratched, he wouldn't answer my question about the box and coin, and he won't ship or send on the bus, so I am not going to spend 8 hours in the car to see these. Too bad. I thought I had one of those great deals :(

$60.JPG

$602.JPG

$603.JPG

Unlucky bro, so close yet so far away.... Wouldn't you just love to get your hands on the person who gave him the heads up :vinsent:

Thanks all. I'm guessing they would have needed a lot of work, or at least I will tell myself that ;)

4 hours each way. I originally wanted him to ship and I would cover all expenses, but he replied "I want someone to show up at my house and hand me $60. That's it. ". I also wanted to buy a Kawasaki jacket he has for sale. My wife has a friend close to him so she was going to pick things up for me but he wouldn't reply when I asked for his address.

I am in NB, Canada and the Juliets are in NS, not far from Halifax. His ad is no longer up so I'm guessing they are gone.

Back