• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Almost Entire Artist Collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Its funny, The only item I thought I would buy if I sold off some stuff would be a newer Ducati S1100 hypermotard. Maybe R6 too\

Someone is going to buy those WITK? for sure....

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Its funny, The only item I thought I would buy if I sold off some stuff would be a newer Ducati S1100 hypermotard. Maybe R6 too\

Someone is going to buy those WITK? for sure....
if i rode bikes', i'd kill for a Ducati Monster. Those are sick bikes.

^Not to jack the thread but this is amazing... Monster but more comfortable..... Ducati Multistrada S Touring

...anyway for sale artist series stuff..lol

5I45K35Hb3F93Jc3N4c8ib8546a5d1e0b10b9.jpg

No Brown Flores for sale in this Artist lot? :big_boss:

Username Hidden said:
No Brown Flores for sale in this Artist lot? :big_boss:

He said he has them but people would have to make an offer on those.

Username Hidden said:
He said he has them but people would have to make an offer on those.

Thanks alcapon1 you got that right. I am hanging onto the two Flores, CK Ravishing, Mambo Antix and RW Dispatch for now, unless a super duper offer comes along. I will know it when I see it.

Hey, I pmd you about the Chantry, no response? are you ignoring my $190 offer for them? let me know

Username Hidden said:
Hey, I pmd you about the Chantry, no response? are you ignoring my $190 offer for them? let me know

So sorry just got to seeing it, I got some other package offers so yeah just waiting a bit more to see how they turn out. No big hurry to sell yet.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks alcapon1 you got that right. I am hanging onto the two Flores, CK Ravishing, Mambo Antix and RW Dispatch for now, unless a super duper offer comes along. I will know it when I see it.

Yep, letting those go is no joke. I am in the same boat and have the silver icons as well, those are soooooooooooooooooooo rare and awesome.... Good deal on those Todd Francis, I would swoop but I just bought like five pairs of other stuff last week

Payment sent for the Todd Francis