• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Almost Positive I Have A Minute Machine Fake

I'm not sure what kind of mechanical movement is in the time bomb 2, but judging by what's in the minute machine I think I'll stick with a Rolex. I have a few oakley watches and this is the first one I've opened up to replace a battery on. Most of my oakley collection consists of glasses and a few cube display cases. I will admit though the last time I opened up a tag watch I was a bit disappointed as well so maybe this is the norm for a quartz movement.

im quite fond of the styling in oakleys watches. not a fan of breits
Not saying a TB2 is a bad watch, far from it. I just wouldnt pay that much to get an Oakley watch. But, then again, I don't think I'd pay that much for any watch! :D

Not saying a TB2 is a bad watch, far from it. I just wouldnt pay that much to get an Oakley watch. But, then again, I don't think I'd pay that much for any watch! :D
haha yes, the retail is abit rich! have to wait for the sales and discount offers lol

and as a sidenote i think oakley is doing a better job making watches than say, prada is making sunglasses hahaha

haha yes, the retail is abit rich! have to wait for the sales and discount offers lol

and as a sidenote i think oakley is doing a better job making watches than say, prada is making sunglasses hahaha
That's for sure! At least when oakley attacks a new market, they give it their all!

Back